Archived Gardening Message Boards

Topic: Houseplants & Indoor Gardening

<< Back to message boards home
<< Back to Houseplants & Indoor Gardening

View Thread:
adding lime to soil

adding lime to soil
Posted by Diana Sims from Missouri on 2002-07-15 14:21:15

thanks for the reply...i sure wish i could have your email address, as i would like to email you directly with my questions about my well water and other questions about my plants. But if that's not possible, i will continue to correspond with you through this message board. and thanks ever so much for your assistance.
  • Email me
    Posted by Will Creed, Horticulturist from NY on 2002-07-15 19:47:42

My email address is no secret and anyone with plant questions that would prefer to send their questions to me directly can send them to wcreed@HorticulturalHelp.com.

You can also contact me through my website listed below.

I do like to answer questions publicly when possible so that others can benefit, as well.

Quoting Diana Sims: ------------
    -thanks for the reply...i sure wish i could have your email address, as i would like to email you directly with my questions about my well water and other questions about my plants. But if that's not possible, i will continue to correspond with you through this message board. and thanks ever so much for your assistance.

Insiders' Plant Information

• Mondo Grass
      Posted by Kristyann from PA on 2006-06-01 02:21:00

I have Mondo grass in my yard and it has spred all over the pace. How do I get rid of it?
    • What kind of grass to plant in pasture for horses
      Posted by Lawanna Earley from fla. zone 10 on 2006-05-17 07:38:00

Hi, we have horses and very sandy soil on one side of the pasture and swamp muck on the other side, which is now mixed with sand but still stays rather moist. We need to know what kind of grass to plant that will grow fast and stand the harsh conditions.
      • NY
        Posted by Will Creed (wcreed@HorticulturalHelp.com) from wcreed@Horticul on 2006-05-17 07:59:00

I'm sorry, but my expertise is limited to indoor potted plants. I live in New York City where pastureland and even grass is quite uncommon.

Insiders' Plant Information

GardeningwithKids.org Catalog

Special Report - Garden to Table

— ADVERTISEMENTS —