Archived Gardening Message Boards

Topic: Houseplants & Indoor Gardening

<< Back to message boards home
<< Back to Houseplants & Indoor Gardening

View Thread:
Moving

Moving
Posted by Carolyn (mountainsong58@earthlink.net) from Georgia on 2002-07-13 10:35:08

My family is moving from central New York state to northern Georgia, a big change in many ways! It would be fun to connect with some other gardeners in our new area.

We will be renting for our first year, so I have started container gardens for now. My gardening interests include gardening for wildlife, flowers for cutting, perennials, and vegetable gardening, and gardening with my daughter and students (early elementary grades.
  • This site might be helpful
    Posted by Newt (sherrykorn@comcast.net) from Maryland zone 7 on 2002-11-01 02:24:56

Quoting Carolyn: ------------
    -My family is moving from central New York state to northern Georgia, a big change in many ways! It would be fun to connect with some other gardeners in our new area.

-We will be renting for our first year, so I have started container gardens for now. My gardening interests include gardening for wildlife, flowers for cutting, perennials, and vegetable gardening, and gardening with my daughter and students (early elementary grades.

Hi Carolyn,

I realize that you posted this months ago, but maybe it's not too late. Here's a site that you should find helpful.

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/gagarden/

Hope you are happy in your new home.
    Newt
Donate Today

The Garden in Every School Initiative

Shop Our Fall Catalog

— ADVERTISEMENTS —