Archived Gardening Message Boards

Topic: Landscaping & Garden Care

<< Back to message boards home
<< Back to Landscaping & Garden Care

View Thread:
DOG/Niehbor

DOG/Niehbor
Posted by Debra (mouse1026@msn.com) from IL on 2002-03-25 08:15:03

The lady who lives next to me is Wacky to say the least. She seems to think that my flower beds & veg. area is a good place to let her dog do his business. Short of a fence which I can not do in all areas. or 24 hour gaurd does any body have any suggestions. Keep in mind she really is more crazy than normal & talking does not help!
Thanks!
  • Dog
    Posted by Gwen from Mi/5 on 2002-03-27 21:08:39

Quoting Debra: ------------
    -The lady who lives next to me is Wacky to say the least. She seems to think that my flower beds & veg. area is a good place to let her dog do his business. Short of a fence which I can not do in all areas. or 24 hour gaurd does any body have any suggestions. Keep in mind she really is more crazy than normal & talking does not help!

-Thanks!

-A fence is the only sure fire way I can think of to keep the dog out. I did see in a catalog the other day a neat gadget, a motion sensitive water sprinkler! A neat idea!
    • Bad Doggy
      Posted by Happy Gardener (scbshell@yahoo.com) from Virginia on 2002-04-10 12:23:35

Quoting Gwen: ------------
      -Quoting Debra: ------------
      -The lady who lives next to me is Wacky to say the least. She seems to think that my flower beds & veg. area is a good place to let her dog do his business. Short of a fence which I can not do in all areas. or 24 hour gaurd does any body have any suggestions. Keep in mind she really is more crazy than normal & talking does not help!

-Thanks!

-A fence is the only sure fire way I can think of to keep the dog out. I did see in a catalog the other day a neat gadget, a motion sensitive water sprinkler! A neat idea!

I've included a link to a site where I know they sell that motion sensitive water sprinkler that will nail that bad dog. Also, you can buy stuff that will keep them from wanting to go on your plants. I think the website I mentioned sells them, but I bought a plastic container of that stuff at Wal Mart.

Good luck.

Gardeners Dot Com

GardeningwithKids.org Catalog

Special Report - Garden to Table

— ADVERTISEMENTS —