Archived Gardening Message Boards

Topic: Houseplants & Indoor Gardening

<< Back to message boards home
<< Back to Houseplants & Indoor Gardening

View Thread:
rhoeo spathaces -moses in a boat

rhoeo spathaces -moses in a boat
Posted by Lauren Thomas (thomas.lm@pg.com) from connecticut 069 on 2002-02-07 13:24:01

can anyone tell me where I can buy the plant called moses in a boat, my mother saw the plant on TV some months ago and she is driving me crazy trying to find one, I live in Stamford, Ct Thanks

Lauren

• obtaining your plant
    Posted by Nan from 4 / WI on 2002-02-13 13:49:48

Hi Lauren!
    If you have a greenhouse or nursery nearby, and you ask them...they'll most likely be able to get one for you...I do this often with the floral shop here The plant is fairly common, so I'd guess they'd have good luck obtaining one...also, they're often available on ebay auctions....and through various online sellers....do a search on google...(www.google.com) and you should come up with many vendors. Good luck!
    Quoting Lauren Thomas: ------------
    -can anyone tell me where I can buy the plant called moses in a boat, my mother saw the plant on TV some months ago and she is driving me crazy trying to find one, I live in Stamford, Ct Thanks
    • Moses in a boat
      Posted by Lauren (thomas.lm@pg.com) from Connecticut on 2002-02-14 05:54:26

Thanks Nan, I will go looking this weekend.

Quoting Nan: ------------

-Hi Lauren!
      -If you have a greenhouse or nursery nearby, and you ask them...they'll most likely be able to get one for you...I do this often with the floral shop here The plant is fairly common, so I'd guess they'd have good luck obtaining one...also, they're often available on ebay auctions....and through various online sellers....do a search on google...(www.google.com) and you should come up with many vendors. Good luck!
      -Quoting Lauren Thomas: ------------
      -can anyone tell me where I can buy the plant called moses in a boat, my mother saw the plant on TV some months ago and she is driving me crazy trying to find one, I live in Stamford, Ct Thanks

Lauren

Donate Today

The Garden in Every School Initiative

Shop Our Holiday Catalog

— ADVERTISEMENTS —